I’m so excited to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by FrejaTravels, who thought me worthy enough for it. Thank you FrejaTravels! I feel honoured as this is my first time of being nominated and I have a chance of passing it on to other worthy people whose blogs are amazingly incredible.
Do check out FrejaTravel’s blog by clicking on the link below, I found it amazing to hang around and guess you will be thrilled to be there too.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)Three Things About me:1. I am a naturalist.2. I love being foody.3. My biggest fear is a day when I won’t be able to put my sea of thoughts into form
which I think won’t be possible as long as I have this burning desire to write and
publish, thanks to WordPress for this 🙂
1. What is your dream vacation destinations?
Anywhere in the hills.
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Will you go to the Moon if there is no future for human on earth?
It depends what the moon has in store for me.
4. What type of books do you read the most?
Fiction and Autobiographical
5. Are you happy?
If feeling joyful and motivated is happiness then Yes, I’m happy.
Christy Istrate- https://miraculoussmile.wordpress.com/
Bhavna Saurabh Sharma- https://alifelessordinarywithsaurabhavna.wordpress.com/
A word to the ones I nominated: Guys there is no hard and fast rule that once you receive the nomination you have to participate, It’s just a gesture of showing my appreciation and gratitude to wonderful blogger like you, who have made WordPress a beautiful place to dwell. So if you find a sense of joy like I did, do enjoy in answering my questions as well as passing on this token of love.
- Do you have a bucket list and if you do what’s on the last of it?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Will you go to an unknown lonely island for a holiday?
- Which is your favorite book?
- What makes you happy?Here is a link to my best post. https://annadinecharles.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/why-not-me/